Mindfulness First teaches a Trauma-Informed, Mindfulness-Based, Social and Emotional Learning Curriculum in Schools. We teach all age-groups from pre-K and up; we also teach staff, teachers, administrators and parents. Our programs are often tailored to each school’s individual needs. Our school services include:
- 8 or 16 week classroom curriculum where our Instructors visit classrooms 1-2 times per week, for 30 minutes each time.
- “App” based curriculum. Our computer program contains both a condensed version of our classroom curriculum and teacher training.
- 12 hour teacher training/professional development programs.
- Workshops and trainings for parents.
- After school programming for kids, teachers, staff, admin and parents.